When It Comes To Your Knees
There Should Not Be A Second Chance.
Do It Right The First Time.
Only Centre in Western Suburbs -Mumbai which Ensures 100% Use of Robot in Knee Replacement Surgery
Why Cuvis Robotic Arm And AI for Your Knee Joint
The Future Welcomes YouTowards Freedom Of An Active Lifestyle
Cuvis Joint Robotic System is the most advanced surgical cutting edge robotic technology supporting surgeons with Personalised Preplanning and Precise Cutting for predictable and consistent results.
Every knee replacement surgery is unique, based on the knee anatomy and the implant used. The outcome of the replacement depends on how precisely the surgery is done & the alignment of the implants.
Better Planning, Simulation and Precise Insertion of Artificial Joint
Patient’s joints 3D images are used by the surgeon for pre-planning of the surgery personalized to the patient.
Pre-selection and precise insertion of implants
The surgeon uses the robot to select an implant for the patient and insert it accurately.
Precise cutting for accuracy and optimum alignment
Robot reviews the data and cuts the bone precisely with respect to the dimensions of the implant decided during pre-surgery planning stage.
How does Cuvis Joint Replacement Surgery Benefits You?
The advantages of the Cuvis Joint system were mainly attributed to its comprehensive pre-operative plan, intra-operative monitoring, patient specific and appropriate intervention by surgeons.
The precision of Cuvis Joint Robot system surgery allows for:
- More accurate implant placement results in a more natural feeling after surgery.
- Reduced risk of injury to adjacent tissues results in improved safety and reduced risk of infection.
- Reduces the risk of embolism, safe in elderly patients
- Lower blood loss and smaller incisions, help in quicker recovery and less pain.
- Early Rehabilitation, decreased admission time and early discharge from Hospital.
- The potential for better long-term function
- Better implant survivorship and longevity
- Improved Quality of life